Sign in to follow this  
SpecialBandit

Adding more languages

Good afternoon, I want to make a very important proposition, I think it is imperative that the day of the date include the Spanish language in Freeman guerrilla warfare, and we are many of their Spanish-speaking users who buy their game and support its development, I think It's time to give a joy to Spanish-speaking users for supporting their video game. I find it very important that the game can also be played in Spanish, as it is the second most important language after English, and as I said before, we are a huge number of Spanish-speaking users who support their video game and still the day of the date we can not J Ugarlo in our language.  I hope you take my order in a good way, my intention is not to disturb anyone, just make an order that I think is fair for those who want to understand at 100% the interface of your video game.

3 hours ago, alecont said:

Good afternoon, I want to make a very important proposition, I think it is imperative that the day of the date include the Spanish language in Freeman guerrilla warfare, and we are many of their Spanish-speaking users who buy their game and support its development, I think It's time to give a joy to Spanish-speaking users for supporting their video game. I find it very important that the game can also be played in Spanish, as it is the second most important language after English, and as I said before, we are a huge number of Spanish-speaking users who support their video game and still the day of the date we can not J Ugarlo in our language.  I hope you take my order in a good way, my intention is not to disturb anyone, just make an order that I think is fair for those who want to understand at 100% the interface of your video game.

Hello :) We will add Spanish language, just closer to the release as we will change our localization system.