Sign in to follow this  
muffinvengador

Starting up with only a handgun is a pain not justified

with the recents updates we have been encouraged to start new campains. i would have no problem with that except that every time doing so gets harder! Once used to be able to get aceptable troops from the get go, at least soldiers with rifles.

Now the first soldiers you get only have hand guns, and the enemies that i find myself agains have rifles!!!

let me get this right: you have no rifle to beguin with, your starters troops have no rifles. how am i suppost to engage enemies? they shot me dead before i can get close to them.

I think that starting the campain with a basic rifle is mandatory to be able to get into the fight as soon as you want.

I dont want to spend the first 30 min of my new campain trading stuff to get the basic stuff to fight.

Other thing, with recent patches enemies armies are fewer and fewer, its hard to find adecuate armies to fight at first since you dont see them anywereon the map!

Anyways, the game is beatiful, i has changed a lot in the last yeay and we have to thnak you for that. 

Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Thank you💚

I wrote some tips here: 

if shortly, don't jump right into combat from the most beginning, train soldiers with missions and make money with trading and you will see how easy it will be ;) 

dont i need combat for training soldiers? as fas as i undertand the training missions requierd my troops to fight in orther to gain enough xp to get to the desired level.

15 hours ago, muffinvengador said:

dont i need combat for training soldiers? as fas as i undertand the training missions requierd my troops to fight in orther to gain enough xp to get to the desired level.

any kind of mission will give you and your troops experience ;)

I stand corrected, I kept playing and its  easier than I claimed to get better gear at the begining in the game. Thanks for your help, Tina.

I do have one concearn and its related to me being colourbind. Although I have seen an improvement in the enemy respawn dectection. Its still not easy to see it and much worst the enemy troops in battle. Please, change the colour palet to somting more shinning or let us change colour!

Thanks you so much for putting the efford on making this a better game.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2019 at 1:02 AM, muffinvengador said:

I stand corrected, I kept playing and its  easier than I claimed to get better gear at the begining in the game. Thanks for your help, Tina.

I do have one concearn and its related to me being colourbind. Although I have seen an improvement in the enemy respawn dectection. Its still not easy to see it and much worst the enemy troops in battle. Please, change the colour palet to somting more shinning or let us change colour!

Thanks you so much for putting the efford on making this a better game.

thank you💚
I think eventually we will add that option