Sign in to follow this  
muffinvengador

starting strategies

Question

so, every time i start a new campain its getting harder and harder.

what im used to do is to sell all my non consumable items, hire a squad of people or 2 and go looking for low numbers enemies (witch is getting harder)

the problem i have is that my squad and me start with pistos and enemies already have rifles... winning with minimal loses in this condictions is getting hard and take away the will to continue playing.

What are you guys doing that is proving succesful? I wanna hear your strategies

3 answers to this question

I was testing today, started without anything like refuge but in 6 in-game days I earned 150K and around lvl 5 army members just by completing missions :) 

Ok, so, after reading your guide i went and start a new game.

I think trading could be much easier if we have a list with all the cities and which items they are looking for. other wise you need to go to each town and remember where you can find stuff in disconut and stuff on high demand.

I realize i could buy a rifle for $1200 wich is nice. It would be nice to have a cheap 1.25 x sight, a little zoom makes the difference in confort.

Another thing. pleaseee more probability of smaller armies! at least the first days. i get the gun i cant hire more soldiers so i cant face too many enemies.

On 6/19/2019 at 12:32 AM, Tina said:

I was testing today, started without anything like refuge but in 6 in-game days I earned 150K and around lvl 5 army members just by completing missions :) 

the sacrifices you have to make xD

thx for paying attention.

• Like 1