Would it be possible to customize the auto equip option? Possibly per each squad?

I use it often, however when I do I see that all my members seem to favor very basic rifles opposed to higher damage weapons and such.... and none of them want to equip better clothing/armor.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shadauwulf said:

Would it be possible to customize the auto equip option? Possibly per each squad?

I use it often, however when I do I see that all my members seem to favor very basic rifles opposed to higher damage weapons and such.... and none of them want to equip better clothing/armor.

we will think about this

• Like 1

If its possible can you customize the Auto Equip to factor in camouflage, for example.

Auto Equip highest night camouflage, armor value, or forest camouflage. 

Also an idea about auto equip night camo maybe it can also equip Night Vision as a high priority.

• Like 1

Salut,

Dans la ligne de ce sujet, est-il possible d'introduire la possibilité de faire des modèles ou des montages spécifiques pour les soldats (vêtements et armes)?

Après une bataille ou des achats, si nous transportons une ou plusieurs pièces de notre modèle, il peut être utile, en effet, de mettre l'équipement plus rapidement avec une option spécifique (comme l'équipement auto).

EDIT:

Oops, it's seems that my answer were published in the wrong language, sorry 😅.

Here is the english version:

Hi,

In the line of this topic, does it possible to introduce the possibility to make models or specific set up for our soldiers (clothes and weapons)?

After battle or shopping, if we carry one or more pieces of our model, it could be useful, indeed, to put the equipement faster with a specific option (such as auto equip).

Edited by Egotonomiste

18 hours ago, Egotonomiste said:

Salut,

Dans la ligne de ce sujet, est-il possible d'introduire la possibilité de faire des modèles ou des montages spécifiques pour les soldats (vêtements et armes)?

Après une bataille ou des achats, si nous transportons une ou plusieurs pièces de notre modèle, il peut être utile, en effet, de mettre l'équipement plus rapidement avec une option spécifique (comme l'équipement auto).

To specify, do you mean like "night camo only" type of options, where your squads set to prioritize night time camo, as an example?

9 hours ago, Shadauwulf said:

To specify, do you mean like "night camo only" type of options, where your squads set to prioritize night time camo, as an example?

Hello Shadauwolf,

I though, for a first step, to suggest to bring the possibility to replace the standard model (for auto-equip) by a specific model designed by the player (with possibility to give it a specific name like "night camo" by example).

If it's possible, why not giving the opportunity to makes more models.

I don't know how much work does it takes, it's just a suggestion but i think it coul be interesting. It is fun to take time to make specific models or ajust them at specific moment of the game as we became more riche, more powerful, but as we go further, that could be tedious or boring to do the same model from A to Z again and again for each soldier.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Egotonomiste said:

Hello Shadauwolf,

I though, for a first step, to suggest to bring the possibility to replace the standard model (for auto-equip) by a specific model designed by the player (with possibility to give it a specific name like "night camo" by example).

If it's possible, why not giving the opportunity to makes more models.

I don't know how much work does it takes, it's just a suggestion but i think it coul be interesting. It is fun to take time to make specific models or ajust them at specific moment of the game as we became more riche, more powerful, but as we go further, that could be tedious or boring to do the same model from A to Z again and again for each soldier.

Essentially a load out profile?

11 minutes ago, Shadauwulf said:

Essentially a load out profile?

A load out profile ? I'm not sure what does it mean.

For me, i thought about models or set up for soldiers. For me, a profile are more complex :/

11 minutes ago, Steve383 said:

What I specifically meant is a way to apply the most camo levels to a squad or the most armor levels.

Okay!