Sign in to follow this  
Tina

One last feature you want to see?

If there is only 1 feature can be added to Freman, what you want it to be? 

P.S. No vehicles 😅

I'll step on the landmine here.

Built up defenses in towns. Some destructible items in battle. Projectile explosives. Eh. Any of those would be my last feature.

Posted (edited)

will there be vehicles in the game again?; i quite enjoyed them. Apart from that, a little bit more weapon customisation, an things like usable grenade launchers for the player. plus more firearms, stuff like a G3,k98,Mosin-Nagant, maybe a Sig 550 G36 an so on. And definitley an option for equimpent preferences whe fast equipping your troops, so that they favour smg instead of temi automatic rifles for example, still a great game though

Edited by RADiation
grammar
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, RADiation said:

will there be vehicles in the game again?

we had to cancel them because of modding

17 hours ago, RADiation said:

And definitley an option for equimpent preferences whe fast equipping your troops, so that they favour smg instead of temi automatic rifles for example, still a great game though

My biggest peave. Sick of my troops picking beginner rifles over much better stuff, or things I dont want them to use. They can even change clothes or wear certain things without me manually doing it.

13 hours ago, Tina said:

we had to cancel them because of modding

aww... okay, thank you nonetheless

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Shadauwulf said:

My biggest peave. Sick of my troops picking beginner rifles over much better stuff, or things I dont want them to use. They can even change clothes or wear certain things without me manually doing it.

ehich troops and which weapon? shouldn't be like that.

13 hours ago, Tina said:

ehich troops and which weapon? shouldn't be like that.

Any of em. They keep equipping M1s even if they maxed out marksmanship. They wont equip any of the clothes, masks/goggles, hats, any of it. 

What I propose is settings for auto equip, maybe even per squad. From camo and all that all the way down. If I'm going to the desert, I could have them just equip desert camo specifically. Best armor, maybe make them only equip assault rifles if I wanted them to

17 hours ago, Shadauwulf said:

They wont equip any of the clothes, masks/goggles, hats, any of it. 

we do not have this feature

17 hours ago, Shadauwulf said:

Any of em. They keep equipping M1s even if they maxed out marksmanship.

will check that

Posted (edited)

Would be great to have unit/squad templates. As you start capturing towns, it becomes really tedious to make sure everyone everywhere has equipment you want them to have. Auto upgrade should then upgrade soldiers to match template. If i don't have enough equipment for all of them, game should tell me.

I would also love it if soldiers would upgrade automatically if they are inside a city as garrison and that city sells equipment they need. In that situation game would remove that equipment from store and give it to soldiers to match template.

Currently, i don't want to capture any towns because it becomes too difficult to manage every soldier everywhere. I can manage elite forces i always have with me well enough, but anything more is too difficult. 

Thank you for the great game!

Edited by TheRomanRuler
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Having some random objects for cover and a proper cover system would make the maps more diverse: some pillboxes, sandbags, concrete barriers, burned cars, etc could give maps more uniqueness and help to make more tactical decisions.

Edited by muffinvengador
  • Like 1

i *would say mortars:D  compounding on that, i would like mortars to have a spotter system where the shots get progressively more accurate.

edit. hmm... i just found the double right click on the strategic(tactical? battle.) map.  is that the mortar tag?  :)

if it is, that will do.  i love how it shows up on the fps screen

Edited by cocapelli