Sign in to follow this  
Egotonomiste

Egotonomiste

Hello

I've saw some videos of the game on youtube and i've loved it immediately X)

The mix between some good games like mount & blade or Arma, by exemple, interrested me, and i would like to thanks the team to give us a such game. I like especially games combining strategy and management like Total War series, Civilisations or Endless space.

Freeman guerilla Warfare make me curious, i like the concept of managing a small guerilla group, so i decide to join this forum and it's community to share my experience, opinions and ideas about the game.

Edited by Egotonomiste

16 hours ago, Egotonomiste said:

Hello

I've saw some videos of the game on youtube and i've loved it immediately X)

The mix between some good games like mount & blade or Arma, by exemple, interrested me, and i would like to thanks the team to give us a such game. I like especially games combining strategy and management like Total War series, Civilisations or Endless space.

Freeman guerilla Warfare make me curious, i like the concept of managing a small guerilla group, so i decide to join this forum and it's community to share my experience, opinions and ideas about the game.

Thank you! You are welcome, glad to see you are here :)

Edited by Melamori